Welcome

Sometimes screenshots just don't do it alone. Sometimes you need the epic story behind those screenshots to better understand. Whether it's a funny story, or serious, they all have one.

That's kinda what this blog is for in a way. I love taking screenshots. That and I'd like to share my adventures in Vana'diel with others who would like to read.

By the way, if you took any of that seriously you're retarded.

January 31, 2007

It Begins!

I'm not quite sure what possessed me to start one of these. I always liked the idea of having a journal/blog of things you do in game. I think what finally pushed me to do it is having to update like 5 different profiles with a new image link, everytime I updated my big "equipment" image, in my sig. I couldn't find a good free webpage to use, so I figured I'd start a blog.

So not only will this cover my equipment, I can post about random stuff that happens in game!

I love taking screenshots, this will also give me a place to show off my new video card and lovely screenshots. >3

Stick with me while I perfect everything. Going to try and do some stuff while we watch AtG(AgainstTheGrain) take 3 hours to kill Tiamat. To those from AtG who happen to see this, oh well, lol.

No comments: