Welcome

Sometimes screenshots just don't do it alone. Sometimes you need the epic story behind those screenshots to better understand. Whether it's a funny story, or serious, they all have one.

That's kinda what this blog is for in a way. I love taking screenshots. That and I'd like to share my adventures in Vana'diel with others who would like to read.

By the way, if you took any of that seriously you're retarded.

February 01, 2007

I Hate Windurst...

We finally do a city run again, finally a Windurst run! All I need from there is Summoner's Spats... I've only ever seen two pair drop and got out bid on both in my past linkshell. What'dya know, they don't drop. Hate, hate, hate! We did, however, get: RNG, NIN, WAR, BST, BLM, THF and PLD.

We completely blew through Windurst at the start. Mobs were dead before they could two hour, hell, even before half the people could engage. We had a little bit of a rough time later on when people started to get a little careless, but picked it up in the end.

After that I actually merited on WAR for a bit out at Mamool Ja Staging Point. Nothing too spectacular. Got 2 merits for a total of 4 and threw 3 of them into Axe Skill. Whoo, level 3 Axe Skill!

Other than that, a pretty slow night. Probably nothing else going on unless Cerberus pops before I go to bed.

Here's the screenshots from this mornings toils with Tiamat and Khimaira.


No comments: