Welcome

Sometimes screenshots just don't do it alone. Sometimes you need the epic story behind those screenshots to better understand. Whether it's a funny story, or serious, they all have one.

That's kinda what this blog is for in a way. I love taking screenshots. That and I'd like to share my adventures in Vana'diel with others who would like to read.

By the way, if you took any of that seriously you're retarded.

February 01, 2007

Early Morning Overthrowing

I had just logged out of FFXI and was just about ready to pull my headset plug when Narse caught my attention on Ventrilo. Apparently his friend had been camping Overlord Bakgodek and it finally popped, thus he needed help. So I hopped back on and ran out to Monastic Cavern despite the fact I was, and still am, dead tired.

Our setup was NIN, PLD, RNG, SMN(me), and BRD. Took us a little bit to kill it but it was over all smooth and easy.

Got my last of the mainland Beastman King titles! Not to mention a nice chunk of gil coming... >3


And I'm off to bed, like I wanted to do an hour ago, orz.


No comments: