Welcome

Sometimes screenshots just don't do it alone. Sometimes you need the epic story behind those screenshots to better understand. Whether it's a funny story, or serious, they all have one.

That's kinda what this blog is for in a way. I love taking screenshots. That and I'd like to share my adventures in Vana'diel with others who would like to read.

By the way, if you took any of that seriously you're retarded.

February 02, 2007

Bahamut 2 in 33 Seconds!

Ok, ok. So the record time doesn't read 33 seconds... but we did kill him in 33 seconds. It took us 8 minutes to sleep TP and get prepared before we charged in and beat him down, melee style!

I was a little skeptical at first, wasn't sure it would work... specially since I went DRG and all. The battle itself went so fast I didn't even get time to take a screenshot. However, another one of the people in the BC got video of it. Once it's available I will post the link for it.

I'm not leaking any secrets of how we did it, if you think you know, then good for you! >3

Lots of money drops, not Bahamut's Staff, /cry.


After Bahamut, a few people decided to go to Sacrarium for some panty farming. So I hopped on in hoping to get some BRD panties. Didn't happen. Only got DRK and THF before we gave up for the night.

Merited a bit more, but 8k into my next Cerberus decided to pop. And I was stranded out on Greater Colibri island with a Warp Cudgel that had 3 hours left on it. So I ran my ass through Halvung-> Mount -> Halvung -> Mount -> Cerberus. First time I got to whack at him on WAR and surprisingly I didn't do too bad. Gears not the best, and I'm not merited much, highest Rampage was a 450... =/

Ended up dieing to a Gates of Hades that went off around ~20%, would have lived had I been at full HP... damn spikes. Buuuuut, I was hoping a Gates went off. I got a nice screenshot!


Unfortunetely my dead ass was booted after that Gates went off, sooo I don't have a screenshot of the loot pool. The usual + Algol. Lost lot on the Algol, too. ; ;

Another pretty eventful night, and another eventful day coming.

No comments: