Welcome

Sometimes screenshots just don't do it alone. Sometimes you need the epic story behind those screenshots to better understand. Whether it's a funny story, or serious, they all have one.

That's kinda what this blog is for in a way. I love taking screenshots. That and I'd like to share my adventures in Vana'diel with others who would like to read.

By the way, if you took any of that seriously you're retarded.

February 11, 2007

What's Full Breath?


So, apparently GMs don't know about full breath... or he was just showing us that GMs can indeed die. But that kinda made my night despite us losing our Nidhogg to SadPanda. Go, go, outside solo claim by one of our Japanese members who's new to the linkshell. Not his fault, he just didn't get invited fast enough and didn't know he should have been in a party.

Alrighty. So. Didn't really update yesterday cause I was tired. What did I miss, hmm. Ahh, yes! Vrtra fun! My final Wyrm title obtained. I wasn't in alliance the first time we killed it due to getting other Corsairs in, so this time I was the last Corsair to be invited. Love how I got the title for Vrtra on a level 3 Corsair. Beat that bitches! >3


As said previously, got Dark Knight to 25 yesterday. But who cares about that!

While leveling Dark Knight though, a few from Apathy decided to go 6 man Jormungand. I didn't think they were serious, they even went off in their own little vent channel and claimed they were doing "ENM" all secret like. So over three hours go by, I'm out in Yuhtunga Jungle on Dark Knight and my party disbands. I figure it's time to go to bed. Then I realized they were still up there in Ulegeurand Range and hopped up in their channel on vent to see what was going on. Little suckers.. I didn't think they were serious. So I ran up just to watch the last 15%~ of Jormungand. By now they had a few more people, about 10, I think.


So in under 4 hours, starting with 5 people and ending with 10ish, they killed Jormungand. Typical ore drops and Mercurial Pole. Congratulations Iulus on the pole!

Ok, ok. Now on to today!

Started off with a Sea Farm which I caught the end of. Two Prudences to be exact. Both dropped Virtues. Then we took a break while some decided to watch the "Pro Bowl" on TV. So I leveled Dark Knight again waiting for the next Sea Farm. Buuuuut, we all know what happens when I try to do something... *pop* ohi Cerberus! Death warp yet again, I really need to carry Instant Warp Scrolls on me.. lol.


Was an easy fight, lots of Gates spam attempts with only I think two getting off. Full drops and another lost lot on Algol bringing me toooooooo.... 4 total? I don't remember.


After that it was back to Sea. Popped a Temperence giving us a Virtue, two Faiths giving us one Virtue, and two Fortitude's giving us just a Torque.

Then it was fun in Aery, which I already talked about at the beginning of this post. Now.. SCREENSHOT DUMP!




No comments: