Welcome

Sometimes screenshots just don't do it alone. Sometimes you need the epic story behind those screenshots to better understand. Whether it's a funny story, or serious, they all have one.

That's kinda what this blog is for in a way. I love taking screenshots. That and I'd like to share my adventures in Vana'diel with others who would like to read.

By the way, if you took any of that seriously you're retarded.

February 10, 2007

Double Dragonian!

Waaaaay to tired to make an actual post.

Or post screenshots.

Quick rundown of today: Beat Vrtra down again under 2 minutes, leveled DRK to 25, and watched a bunch from Apathy 5-10 man Jormungand.

I didn't actually get screenshots from Vrtra, took two from the last 5% of Jormungand when I arrived. I'll post more about it later. Kinda crappy day irl, I need some sleep.

No comments: