Welcome

Sometimes screenshots just don't do it alone. Sometimes you need the epic story behind those screenshots to better understand. Whether it's a funny story, or serious, they all have one.

That's kinda what this blog is for in a way. I love taking screenshots. That and I'd like to share my adventures in Vana'diel with others who would like to read.

By the way, if you took any of that seriously you're retarded.

February 09, 2007

Bad Screenshot Day


I completely forgot to take screenshots of everything we did today, minus Khimaira. Dunno why but I just completely forgot. What a horrible Linkshell Photographer I am! ; ;

Anywho. Had some fun in sky today. Well, most of Apathy did. I was stuck camping Ullikummi with a few others while they had fun with Gods. Unfortunetely he didn't pop before we left for Kirin. Melee/Kraken burned Kirin was fun. First I've seen it. Damn did his HP drop fast. To bad Shiva on Iceday kinda raped all the melee and the three DRKs we had Krakening him at 16%. But we picked it up and killed him no problem after that. God I love not getting one shotted on SMN, <3 HP gear.

After that we did Proto-Omega. Yet again does he drop no Heart for the many wanting Homam Body. Just Hands and Legs dropped, which happens to be the favorite drops for us Blech.. ah well, there's always next Omega... x_x.

So yes, finally some free time to level! Can this be, a party invite on DRK?! Alright. Wait a good 15 mins for the guy to fill it up and get out to camp, some guy dies. Typical for Qufim at night. Get out to Delkfutt's Tower and... "POP" .. wait what? Khimaira pop! Orz... *death warp* uuuugh, damn my luck.

Uncontested(lol) Khimaira. With the Astral Candescence gone, no one was there camping it. Not even a rival linkshell mule. So we took our time running through Alzadaal, killed off the imps people accidently aggroed on the way, and recovered. Then we kicked some Khimaira ass.

I noticed something though. I'm not sure what did it or why... but he put his wings down at one point. This is the first time I have ever seen him with his wings down. Another observation was he didn't use Tourbillion while he had his wings down the whole fight. He had used it previously that fight, but once his wings went down he didn't use it at all for the rest of the fight. My guess is something just like most other ToAU mobs, something triggered his wings to drop like a critical hit during something. Not necissarily that, but you get the hint.

Someone had mentioned that it was night time, 20:00~, when I said something on Ventrilo about it. I had figured maybe at night he put them down, but like I said, this is the first I've seen it. In none of my past screenshots does he have his wings down, they're always up. But I know in Model Viewer there is a dat of Khimaira with his wings down, I'm just not sure what triggered it. Anywho, back to the "night" idea. He made it till morning, well atleast 4:00 game time. I figured if it was the night trigger it would be 20~4 like undead timer. But they did not go back up at 4:00. He didn't last till technical game "Dawn" time.

We couldn't think of what or why, just that we liked that he didn't use Tourbillion anymore after that.

Anywho, that's all for today. I'm trying to be a little more detailed about events from now on. Normally I'm so dead tired and want to quick post to get it done with so I rush it.

No comments: