Welcome

Sometimes screenshots just don't do it alone. Sometimes you need the epic story behind those screenshots to better understand. Whether it's a funny story, or serious, they all have one.

That's kinda what this blog is for in a way. I love taking screenshots. That and I'd like to share my adventures in Vana'diel with others who would like to read.

By the way, if you took any of that seriously you're retarded.

March 02, 2007

Just a Quicky!


Just a quicky update.

Been having some fun testing out Dragoon solo with my new gear. Got my Ethereal Earring from Apocalypse Nigh sometime ago. Not having to rest for MP is soooooo nice and makes for nonstop exp. But since I'm a bit rusty and unexperienced I started out on some EP Lesser Colibri to chip the rust off before heading to some DC Puk.

I love Puk. Intimidatable, weak to piercing, no real horrible TP move. Oooh they can Blind you! Oh no! They can cast Blink!? Windshear and Crosswind do maybe.. 40 damage? Once I get the hang of it, I might be suicidal enough to try some Sea Puk. I've got capped buffer on Dragoon now thanks to a Greater Colibri party, my first time out there on Dragoon too, so it's not like I have much to lose!

Oh, also got capped buffer on Summoner thanks to a Greater Colibri party.

Let's see, let's see. Major things that have happened. Ah, yes! King Vinegarroon!


What fun he is. What a pain in the ass to camp. We've been following him for about two weeks now with a total of 10 kills. Out of those 10 kills we have gotten 7 Ace's Helms, 2 Venomous Claws, and a Heavy Shell. Congratulations go out to: Trix, Sinus, Iulus, Ashbey, Papy, Skittles, and myself on Ace's Helm! And an extra grats to Trix for Heavy Shell. And of course, more to come if he decides to pop at a decent time when we're not in Dynamis/Limbus/Salvage...


That's it for the quicky update. I'll try and post more from now on, specially all those screenshots I've got.

No comments: