Welcome

Sometimes screenshots just don't do it alone. Sometimes you need the epic story behind those screenshots to better understand. Whether it's a funny story, or serious, they all have one.

That's kinda what this blog is for in a way. I love taking screenshots. That and I'd like to share my adventures in Vana'diel with others who would like to read.

By the way, if you took any of that seriously you're retarded.

June 09, 2007

Hmmm...

It seems I've gone and forgot about updating for a while. As I've said in a previous post, I've never really been on for the whole journal thing. I've started a lot in real life and a few online that I would let die rather quickly.

I will try and pick things back up here. I updated somethings a bit, but others still need some fixing.

I just recently had to reformat my computer and I lost a lot of my screenshots. What I have on photobucket is pretty much all I have left sadly. I did have a folder full of screenshots yet to crop/edit waiting which I completely lost.. some really good ones, too. First I need to get back Adobe Photoshop before I start updating again!

Anywho. That's all I really wanted to say. I'm still alive, honest.

No comments: