Welcome

Sometimes screenshots just don't do it alone. Sometimes you need the epic story behind those screenshots to better understand. Whether it's a funny story, or serious, they all have one.

That's kinda what this blog is for in a way. I love taking screenshots. That and I'd like to share my adventures in Vana'diel with others who would like to read.

By the way, if you took any of that seriously you're retarded.

June 11, 2007

Einherjar from Saturday


Yes, Einherjar is about a week old now. I missed the Einherjar run Apathy did after the update last Tuesday though, Tuesday's being my night out with some friends to play MtG. So I caught a run we did on Saturday.

I had been reading up on it as people were posting information, so I kinda knew what to expect. We had about 30 or so people who came and it was planned to Chainspell Stun and SEBWKC the boss. I didn't think it would be that great of an idea from what I read, but I didn't voice it. It was worth a shot to try so we would know in the future.

So anyway, we entered Rossweisse's Chamber and got about 6 Buggard-X and Nihhus, the Wivre boss. Buggards weren't a problem. I had my free Fenrir out and watched for the random Bird/Tiger while the others took out the Buggards. We got a Tiger somewhere around the last two Buggards and killed it. No message, no chest.

The boss was pretty.. interesting. I had mentioned about the high HP and stupid high defense of it's horn and to stay along the sides. I also mentioned how I didn't think SEBWKC would do much, so we kinda hesitated. I believe around 60% or so all the DRK let loose the SEBWKC which failed.. miserably. I think overall it took about 6% from it.

In the end we killed it with 5 minutes left. Nothing but normal Wivre drops; tail, horn, hide.

Overall it's like Dynamis meets Limbus with an HNM, but only lasts a half an hour. It's quick, kinda fun, and can give great rewards... sometimes. Was enjoyable, I mean seeing a Wivre flail and kill a few people.

---

In other news, I'm back up and running. I've got a working copy of Adobe Photoshop, for now till the trial runs out. Still lost a lot of great screenshots in the reformat, but hey.

No comments: